The total service fee for this program:
Pre payment for this program:
Due to the impossibility of foreign currency payments for users residing in Iran, if you are applying for study admission in this program, before pressing the ‘Apply NOW‘ button, contact the support through the Call button below and after To get your suitable solution, proceed to upload the required documents.
Studying Master in Health Services Policy and Management at University of South Carolina in the United States:
Pursuing a career in healthcare management opens up a world of possibilities for professional growth and advancement. As a graduate of the Master in Health Services Policy and Management program at the University of South Carolina, you’ll have a wide range of opportunities at your fingertips. Whether your ambitions lie in hospitals, ambulatory care facilities, long-term care, insurance organizations, government agencies, or consulting firms, this program prepares you for leadership roles across diverse healthcare settings. The program’s flexibility allows you to choose from two formats that cater to your scheduling needs, ensuring you’re ready to take on or progress to leadership positions when the time is right for you.
- Duration: 2 year
- Degree awarded by: University of South Carolina
- Admission criteria: Bachelor’s Degree
- Language of instruction: English
- Application fee: 0
- Tuition fee per year: 24,928
- Currency: US Dollar
- Managerial Epidemiology and Statistics in Healthcare
- Health Care Management Accounting
- Perspectives in Community Health Organizations
- Leadership in Health Care Organizations
- Organizational Behavior
- Health Economics
- Quantitative Methods for Health Administration
- Health Planning
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Completed application form
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Official transcripts
- English Proficiency Requirement
- Official GRE Score
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Current CV/Resume
- Personal Statement
English language requirements:
Applicants whose native language is not English must demonstrate one of the following tests:
|TOEFL Internet Based||80|
Note: Summer 2025 is the final application term that Duolingo scores have been approved for use at this time.
Deadlines and intakes:
- Fall Application Deadline: February 15
FREE VISA SERVICE
One of our very suitable solutions for applicants is to provide free visa services to study in this field from a pleasant country. If you need to receive free visa services, let us know your request
University & General Expenses
When it comes to student housing, the University of South Carolina offers a range of options tailored to meet various needs and preferences. Here’s an overview, including prices and a diagram:
- Residence Halls: These provide the traditional dormitory experience, with various room configurations.
|Residence Hall||Price Range (per semester)|
|Patterson Hall||$2,883 – $3,665|
|Capstone||$3,251 – $3,895|
- Apartments: More independent living, available to upper-class students.
|Apartment Complex||Price Range (per semester)|
|Cliff Apartments||$3,480 – $4,480|
- Renting apartments near the campus can range from $600 to $1,500 per month, depending on size and location.
For international students graduating from the University of South Carolina, a world of opportunities unfolds. USC’s strong academic programs and industry connections prepare students for successful careers. Here are the key prospects:
- Optional Practical Training (OPT): International students in the U.S. can apply for OPT, which allows them to work in their field of study for up to 12 months post-graduation.
- Internship Opportunities: USC’s industry partnerships offer internships that provide real-world experience and valuable networking opportunities.
- Employment: Graduates can explore various job opportunities in the United States or return to their home countries, bringing a global perspective to their careers.
- Further Education: USC alumni often pursue advanced degrees in the U.S. or globally, building on the strong academic foundation provided.
These prospects, combined with USC’s robust alumni network and career services, empower international graduates to excel in a competitive global job market.