The total service fee for this program:
Pre payment for this program:
Due to the impossibility of foreign currency payments for users residing in Iran, if you are applying for study admission in this program, before pressing the ‘Apply NOW‘ button, contact the support through the Call button below and after To get your suitable solution, proceed to upload the required documents.
Studying Master in Criminology and Criminal Justice at University of South Carolina in the United States:
The Master of Arts in Criminology and Criminal Justice offers in-depth education in the operation of the criminal justice system, criminology, research methods, and statistics. This program equips professionals with advanced knowledge, emphasizing evidence-based practices within the criminal justice field. While it supports career advancement for working professionals, it also delivers rigorous social science training for those considering further doctoral studies.
- Duration: 2 years
- Degree awarded by: University of South Carolina
- Admission criteria: Bachelor’s Degree
- Language of instruction: English
- Application fee: 0
- Tuition fee per year: 24,928
- Currency: US Dollar
- Criminological Theory
- Criminal Justice Policy and Administration
- Research Methods in Criminology
- Criminal Law and Procedure
- Sociology of Deviance
- Local, State or Federal Law Enforcement Officer
- Corrections, Probation or Parole Officer
- Victim Assistance and Advocacy
- Completed application form
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Official transcripts
- 2 Professional Recommendation Letters
- English Proficiency Requirement
- Sample of academic writing
- Personal Statement
- Official GRE, MAT, or LSAT Score
English language requirements:
Applicants whose native language is not English must demonstrate one of the following tests:
|TOEFL Internet Based||80|
Note: Summer 2025 is the final application term that Duolingo scores have been approved for use at this time.
Deadlines and intakes:
- Fall Application Deadline for Department Funding: March 1
- Fall Application Deadline: July 1
- Spring Application Deadline: December 1
FREE VISA SERVICE
One of our very suitable solutions for applicants is to provide free visa services to study in this field from a pleasant country. If you need to receive free visa services, let us know your request
University & General Expenses
When it comes to student housing, the University of South Carolina offers a range of options tailored to meet various needs and preferences. Here’s an overview, including prices and a diagram:
- Residence Halls: These provide the traditional dormitory experience, with various room configurations.
|Residence Hall||Price Range (per semester)|
|Patterson Hall||$2,883 – $3,665|
|Capstone||$3,251 – $3,895|
- Apartments: More independent living, available to upper-class students.
|Apartment Complex||Price Range (per semester)|
|Cliff Apartments||$3,480 – $4,480|
- Renting apartments near the campus can range from $600 to $1,500 per month, depending on size and location.
For international students graduating from the University of South Carolina, a world of opportunities unfolds. USC’s strong academic programs and industry connections prepare students for successful careers. Here are the key prospects:
- Optional Practical Training (OPT): International students in the U.S. can apply for OPT, which allows them to work in their field of study for up to 12 months post-graduation.
- Internship Opportunities: USC’s industry partnerships offer internships that provide real-world experience and valuable networking opportunities.
- Employment: Graduates can explore various job opportunities in the United States or return to their home countries, bringing a global perspective to their careers.
- Further Education: USC alumni often pursue advanced degrees in the U.S. or globally, building on the strong academic foundation provided.
These prospects, combined with USC’s robust alumni network and career services, empower international graduates to excel in a competitive global job market.