The total service fee for this program:
Pre payment for this program:
Due to the impossibility of foreign currency payments for users residing in Iran, if you are applying for study admission in this program, before pressing the ‘Apply NOW‘ button, contact the support through the Call button below and after To get your suitable solution, proceed to upload the required documents.
Studying Master in Civil Engineering at University of South Carolina in the United States:
The Master in Civil Engineering offers a thesis option and caters to professionals aiming to enhance their expertise in particular subdisciplines of civil and environmental engineering. Students have the opportunity to leverage resources from both The Graduate School and the Center for Teaching Excellence, granting them access to a diverse array of professional development opportunities.
- Duration: 2 years
- Degree awarded by: University of South Carolina
- Admission criteria: Bachelor’s Degree
- Language of instruction: English
- Application fee: 0
- Tuition fee per year: 24,928
- Currency: US Dollar
- Principles of Environmental Engineering Process
- Life Cycle Assessment of Engineered Systems
- Principles of Municipal Solid Waste Engineering
- Air Pollution Control Engineering
- Environmental Engineering Process Modeling
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Theory I
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Theory II
- Unit Operations Laboratory for Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Geotechnical Engineer
- Transportation Engineer
- Structural Engineer
- Environmental Engineer
- Private Consultant
- Completed application form
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Official transcripts
- Official Test Scores
- 2 Professional Recommendation Letters
- English Proficiency Requirement
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Personal Statement
English language requirements:
Applicants whose native language is not English must demonstrate one of the following tests:
|TOEFL Internet Based||80|
Note: Summer 2025 is the final application term that Duolingo scores have been approved for use at this time.
Deadlines and intakes:
- Fall Preferred Application Deadline: May 1
- Spring Preferred Application Deadline: September 1
- Summer Preferred Application Deadline: April 25
International Applicants Deadline: International applicants are required to submit their applications and have all supporting documents fully prepared at least one month prior to the deadlines mentioned above. This buffer period is essential to facilitate the visa application process without any potential delays.
FREE VISA SERVICE
One of our very suitable solutions for applicants is to provide free visa services to study in this field from a pleasant country. If you need to receive free visa services, let us know your request
University & General Expenses
When it comes to student housing, the University of South Carolina offers a range of options tailored to meet various needs and preferences. Here’s an overview, including prices and a diagram:
- Residence Halls: These provide the traditional dormitory experience, with various room configurations.
|Residence Hall||Price Range (per semester)|
|Patterson Hall||$2,883 – $3,665|
|Capstone||$3,251 – $3,895|
- Apartments: More independent living, available to upper-class students.
|Apartment Complex||Price Range (per semester)|
|Cliff Apartments||$3,480 – $4,480|
- Renting apartments near the campus can range from $600 to $1,500 per month, depending on size and location.
For international students graduating from the University of South Carolina, a world of opportunities unfolds. USC’s strong academic programs and industry connections prepare students for successful careers. Here are the key prospects:
- Optional Practical Training (OPT): International students in the U.S. can apply for OPT, which allows them to work in their field of study for up to 12 months post-graduation.
- Internship Opportunities: USC’s industry partnerships offer internships that provide real-world experience and valuable networking opportunities.
- Employment: Graduates can explore various job opportunities in the United States or return to their home countries, bringing a global perspective to their careers.
- Further Education: USC alumni often pursue advanced degrees in the U.S. or globally, building on the strong academic foundation provided.
These prospects, combined with USC’s robust alumni network and career services, empower international graduates to excel in a competitive global job market.