The total service fee for this program:
Pre payment for this program:
Due to the impossibility of foreign currency payments for users residing in Iran, if you are applying for study admission in this program, before pressing the ‘Apply NOW‘ button, contact the support through the Call button below and after To get your suitable solution, proceed to upload the required documents.
Studying Bachelor’s in Game Design at University of Europe for Applied Sciences in Germany:
The Bachelor’s in Game Design program at the University of Europe for Applied Sciences in Germany immerses students in the world of experimental game development. From understanding the gaming industry’s business and cultural aspects to mastering game design, art, and programming, students collaborate on projects and gain insights into the global gaming landscape. This interdisciplinary program provides a holistic perspective on the field, fostering creative and innovative game designers prepared to make their mark in the industry.
- Duration: 3 years
- Degree awarded by: University of Europe for Applied Sciences
- Admission criteria: High school Degree
- Location campus: Hamburg, Berlin
- Language of instruction: English (Berlin)/German (Hamburg)
- Application fee:
- Reservation fee: 3,000 € (deposit)
- Tuition fee per year: 12,100
- Currency: Euro
Note: The reservation fee is a one-time payment that serves to secure your place and will be deducted from the total program cost.
- Art, Design and Cultural Studies
- General Design Foundations
- Game Development
- Game & Play
- Games as Narrative
- Art for Games
- Game Designer
- Narrative designer
- Game writer
- Environmental artist
- Character artist
- 3D modeler or texture artist.
Official Translation to English or German for Documents in a Different Language (German Taught Programs) Requires Both English and German Language Certificates.
For admission to German-taught programs, applicants must provide certificates in both English and German languages. The minimum English language proficiency required is at level B1. The application package should include the following documents:
- Application form
- Secondary school diploma and transcripts.
- English/German language certificate
- Passport copy
- Letter of motivation
Additionally, once the application is complete, students are required to undertake an online test, with the specifics as follows:
- Direct admission: IST test lasting 46 minutes, covering numerical and figural skills.
- Indirect admission: IST test lasting 1 hour and 40 minutes, covering verbal, numerical, and figural skills.
English language requirements:
At the University of Europe for Applied Sciences, there are specific English language tests required as part of the admission process. These tests help assess language skills and qualifications of applicants. The tests include:
|Cambridge English Advanced and Proficiency||160|
Deadlines and intakes:
- Winter semester: September
- Summer semester: March
FREE VISA SERVICE
One of our very suitable solutions for applicants is to provide free visa services to study in this field from a pleasant country. If you need to receive free visa services, let us know your request
University & General Expenses
The University of Europe for Applied Sciences in Germany understands the importance of comfortable and convenient housing for its students. The university offers a range of accommodation options to suit different preferences and budgets. Here’s an overview of the accommodation choices and their approximate prices:
- On-Campus Dormitories: On-campus housing provides the convenience of living near classes and university facilities. Prices vary but generally range from €300 to €600 per month, depending on room type and facilities.
- Student Apartments: Many students opt for off-campus student apartments, which can cost between €400 to €800 per month, depending on the location and amenities.
- Homestays: Living with a local family can be a culturally enriching experience. Homestay prices typically range from €350 to €600 per month, inclusive of meals.
- Private Rentals: Some students prefer private rentals, which offer more independence. Prices for private rentals can vary widely, depending on the location and property.
Accommodation Prices Table:
|Accommodation Type||Monthly Price Range (Approx.)|
|On-Campus Dormitories||€300 – €600|
|Student Apartments||€400 – €800|
|Homestays||€350 – €600 (with meals)|
Please note that prices may vary based on factors such as location, room type, and included amenities.
For international students graduating from the University of Europe for Applied Sciences, the future is filled with exciting prospects. The university’s commitment to delivering high-quality education pays off as graduates embark on their professional journeys. Here’s what awaits international alumni:
- Career Opportunities: The university’s strong industry connections and practical approach to learning prepare graduates for a successful career. Graduates can explore job opportunities in Germany, other European countries, or even globally.
- Post-Study Work Options: International graduates typically have the option to extend their stay in Germany for up to 18 months after graduation to seek employment related to their field of study.
- Entrepreneurship: The university fosters an entrepreneurial spirit, and many international graduates choose to start their businesses or join innovative startups.
- Further Education: Some graduates opt for postgraduate studies, leveraging their undergraduate degrees to pursue advanced education in Europe.
- Alumni Network: International graduates become part of a diverse and influential alumni network, providing valuable connections and opportunities.
The University of Europe for Applied Sciences equips international graduates with the knowledge and skills to thrive in a dynamic global job market.