The total service fee for this program:
Pre payment for this program:
Due to the impossibility of foreign currency payments for users residing in Iran, if you are applying for study admission in this program, before pressing the ‘Apply NOW‘ button, contact the support through the Call button below and after To get your suitable solution, proceed to upload the required documents.
Studying Bachelor’s in Business & Industry (dual) at University of Europe for Applied Sciences in Germany:
The dual Bachelor’s program in Business & Industry at the University of Europe for Applied Sciences in Germany harmoniously integrates practical expertise and theoretical knowledge, presenting a unique educational offering. In a span of just seven semesters, students not only earn a bachelor’s degree in business but also gain a professional qualification as an industry specialist.
This program is the result of collaboration with the North Rhine-Westphalia Chamber of Industry and Commerce and prominent local companies, aligning precisely with the requisites of the industrial sector. Through a close partnership with a vocational college, students are enabled to seamlessly bridge the gap between their academic theory learned in University of Europe for Applied Sciences seminars and the practical tasks undertaken at their practice partner company right from the program’s inception. This dual degree program ensures graduates are exceptionally well-prepared for prosperous careers within the industrial realm.
- Duration: 3.5 years
- Degree awarded by: University of Europe for Applied Sciences
- Admission criteria: High school Degree
- Location campus: Iserlohn
- Language of instruction: German (Iserlohn)
- Application fee:
- Reservation fee: 3,000 € (deposit)
- Tuition fee per year: 12,100
- Currency: Euro
Note: The reservation fee is a one-time payment that serves to secure your place and will be deducted from the total program cost.
- 1st semester: Business foundations, Economics: Theory
- 2nd semester: Corporate accounting, Value chain management
- 3rd semester: Corporate management and Finance, Quantitative research
- 4th semester: Controlling and taxes, Economics: Digital transformation
- 5th semester: Law
- 6th semester: Supply chain management, Project controlling
- 7th semester: Strategy, Material flow systems, Bachelor thesis
- Business Consulting
- Finance and Controlling
Official Translation to English or German for Documents in a Different Language (German Taught Programs) Requires Both English and German Language Certificates.
For admission to German-taught programs, applicants must provide certificates in both English and German languages. The minimum English language proficiency required is at level B1. The application package should include the following documents:
- Application form
- Secondary school diploma and transcripts.
- English/German language certificate
- Passport copy
- Letter of motivation
- General university entrance qualification (Abitur) or equivalent
- Proof of working contract with a company recognized by the chamber of tax consultants
- B2 knowledge of the German language
Additionally, once the application is complete, students are required to undertake an online test, with the specifics as follows:
- Direct admission: IST test lasting 46 minutes, covering numerical and figural skills.
- Indirect admission: IST test lasting 1 hour and 40 minutes, covering verbal, numerical, and figural skills.
English language requirements:
At the University of Europe for Applied Sciences, there are specific English language tests required as part of the admission process. These tests help assess language skills and qualifications of applicants. The tests include:
|Cambridge English Advanced and Proficiency||160|
Deadlines and intakes:
Winter semester 2024
- Start vocational training: August
- Start study programme: September
FREE VISA SERVICE
One of our very suitable solutions for applicants is to provide free visa services to study in this field from a pleasant country. If you need to receive free visa services, let us know your request
University & General Expenses
The University of Europe for Applied Sciences in Germany understands the importance of comfortable and convenient housing for its students. The university offers a range of accommodation options to suit different preferences and budgets. Here’s an overview of the accommodation choices and their approximate prices:
- On-Campus Dormitories: On-campus housing provides the convenience of living near classes and university facilities. Prices vary but generally range from €300 to €600 per month, depending on room type and facilities.
- Student Apartments: Many students opt for off-campus student apartments, which can cost between €400 to €800 per month, depending on the location and amenities.
- Homestays: Living with a local family can be a culturally enriching experience. Homestay prices typically range from €350 to €600 per month, inclusive of meals.
- Private Rentals: Some students prefer private rentals, which offer more independence. Prices for private rentals can vary widely, depending on the location and property.
Accommodation Prices Table:
|Accommodation Type||Monthly Price Range (Approx.)|
|On-Campus Dormitories||€300 – €600|
|Student Apartments||€400 – €800|
|Homestays||€350 – €600 (with meals)|
Please note that prices may vary based on factors such as location, room type, and included amenities.
For international students graduating from the University of Europe for Applied Sciences, the future is filled with exciting prospects. The university’s commitment to delivering high-quality education pays off as graduates embark on their professional journeys. Here’s what awaits international alumni:
- Career Opportunities: The university’s strong industry connections and practical approach to learning prepare graduates for a successful career. Graduates can explore job opportunities in Germany, other European countries, or even globally.
- Post-Study Work Options: International graduates typically have the option to extend their stay in Germany for up to 18 months after graduation to seek employment related to their field of study.
- Entrepreneurship: The university fosters an entrepreneurial spirit, and many international graduates choose to start their businesses or join innovative startups.
- Further Education: Some graduates opt for postgraduate studies, leveraging their undergraduate degrees to pursue advanced education in Europe.
- Alumni Network: International graduates become part of a diverse and influential alumni network, providing valuable connections and opportunities.
The University of Europe for Applied Sciences equips international graduates with the knowledge and skills to thrive in a dynamic global job market.