The total service fee for this program:
Pre payment for this program:
Due to the impossibility of foreign currency payments for users residing in Iran, if you are applying for study admission in this program, before pressing the ‘Apply NOW‘ button, contact the support through the Call button below and after To get your suitable solution, proceed to upload the required documents.
Studying Master in Peace and Conflict Studies at University of Waterloo in Canada:
A Master’s in Peace and Conflict Studies is an advanced program that delves deeply into the intricate workings of conflict, peacebuilding, and the advancement of social concord. This degree imparts students with comprehensive insights into the origins and outcomes of conflicts, along with tactics for resolving disputes and nurturing peace. As they complete this program, graduates are well-prepared for careers in conflict resolution, diplomacy, humanitarian endeavors, and international relations.
- Duration: 20 months
- Degree awarded by: University of Waterloo
- Admission criteria: Bachelor’s Degree
- Language of instruction: English
- Application fee: 125
- Tuition per year: 21,884
- Format: Full-time, Part-time
- Currency: CAD
- Theories of Peace and Conflict
- Conflict Resolution and Mediation
- International Humanitarian Law
- Peacebuilding and Development
- Conflict Analysis and Mapping
- Gender and Conflict Resolution
- Conflict Resolution Specialist
- Peacebuilding and Development Officer
- Diplomat or Foreign Service Officer
- Humanitarian Aid Worker
- International Relations Analyst
- Human Rights Advocate
Minimum admission requirements:
- A four-year undergraduate degree.
- While not obligatory, prior experience in the field will be viewed favorably during the application process.
- Applicants seeking admission to the program will be expected to undergo an interview as part of the entrance requirements.
- A completed application form.
- Supplementary information form (SIF)
- Three references are required
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Writing sample
English language requirements:
Students who do not have English as their first language are required to provide their scores from the English proficiency tests preferred by University of Waterloo.
Deadlines and intakes:
Admit term(s): Fall (September – December)
Application and document submission deadline(s): February 1 (for admission in September)
FREE VISA SERVICE
One of our very suitable solutions for applicants is to provide free visa services to study in this field from a pleasant country. If you need to receive free visa services, let us know your request
University & General Expenses
The University of Waterloo provides a variety of accommodation options to suit the diverse needs of its students. On-campus housing is a convenient choice for those who prefer to live in close proximity to classes and campus facilities. The university offers residence halls with a range of room styles and meal plans.
For those seeking off-campus housing, the nearby community provides numerous rental options, including apartments and shared housing. Rent costs vary depending on the type of accommodation and location.
Here’s a detailed table showing the estimated costs for on-campus housing:
|Residence Hall||Room Type||Meal Plan||Estimated Annual Cost|
|Ron Eydt Village||Single||Full||$13,000|
The University of Waterloo not only offers a world-class education but also excellent post-graduation prospects for international students. Graduates find themselves well-prepared for the job market, with a strong network of alumni and industry connections.
Here’s a detailed list of the opportunities available to international students after graduating from the University of Waterloo:
- Work Opportunities: Canada provides a post-graduation work permit (PGWP) for international students, allowing them to work in Canada for up to three years after completing their studies.
- Co-op Experience: Many students gain valuable work experience through co-op programs, which can lead to job offers upon graduation.
- Networking: The university’s strong alumni network and connections with industries open doors to job opportunities.
- Permanent Residency: Some international graduates choose to apply for Canadian permanent residency, benefiting from Canada’s immigration-friendly policies.
- Entrepreneurship: Waterloo encourages entrepreneurship, making it a great place to start a business.
These opportunities make the University of Waterloo an excellent choice for international students looking to build a successful career in Canada.