The total service fee for this program:
Pre payment for this program:
Due to the impossibility of foreign currency payments for users residing in Iran, if you are applying for study admission in this program, before pressing the ‘Apply NOW‘ button, contact the support through the Call button below and after To get your suitable solution, proceed to upload the required documents.
Studying Master in Kinesiology at University of Saskatchewan in Canada:
The College of Kinesiology’s Graduate Program opens doors to M.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees spanning a wide spectrum of fields, encompassing behavioral science, biomechanics, exercise physiology, and more. The students thrive in an environment that fosters collaboration, providing them with access to both office and lab spaces, while also affording invaluable opportunities for research and teaching experiences.
They actively engage in community outreach, volunteer work, and social events. Within this vibrant research-oriented atmosphere, the students consistently achieve remarkable success, securing prestigious awards and publishing their work, often making significant contributions within just their first year of study.
- Duration: 2 years
- Degree awarded by: University of Saskatchewan
- Admission criteria: Bachelor’s Degree
- Language of instruction: English
- Application fee: 120
- Tuition fee per year: 11,097
- Currency: Canadian dollar
- Exercise Physiology
- Motor Control and Learning
- Sport and Exercise Psychology
- Research Methods in Kinesiology
- Nutrition for Physical Activity and Health
- Exercise Testing and Prescription
- Exercise Physiologist
- Personal Trainer
- Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Sport Coach
- Completed application form
- A four-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized college or university in an academic discipline relevant to the proposed field of study, or a Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) degree
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Official copies of the transcripts
- A cumulative weighted average of at least 70%
English language requirements:
If your first language is not English, you may have to prove proficiency in English before admission.
|Cambridge C1 Advanced||176|
Note: At the University of Saskatchewan, instruction is conducted exclusively in the English language. In the event that prospective students do not meet the prescribed language proficiency thresholds, an alternative path to admission is extended through enrollment in a program facilitated by the Language Center.
Deadlines and intakes:
- Applications are accepted up to May 1 to start in September of same year.
- Some funding competitions begin in December and early applications will be considered for these opportunities.
FREE VISA SERVICE
One of our very suitable solutions for applicants is to provide free visa services to study in this field from a pleasant country. If you need to receive free visa services, let us know your request
University & General Expenses
The University of Saskatchewan offers a variety of accommodation options for students, both on and off-campus. Below is a detailed table outlining the types of accommodation and their approximate costs:
|Type of Accommodation||Approximate Cost (per academic year)|
|On-Campus Residence||$6,000 – $11,000|
|Shared Housing (Off-Campus)||$4,000 – $6,000|
|Apartments (Off-Campus)||$6,000 – $10,000|
|Homestay (Off-Campus)||$7,000 – $10,000|
On-campus residence options include traditional dormitories and modern apartments, providing a range of choices to suit different preferences. Off-campus housing can be more cost-effective, with shared housing, apartments, and homestay options.
It’s important to note that costs may vary depending on factors such as the specific residence or location. Additionally, financial aid and scholarships are available to help offset these costs.
The University of Saskatchewan provides valuable support to international students after graduation, ensuring a smooth transition to the workforce. Here’s a detailed list of post-graduation opportunities:
- Work Permits: Eligible graduates can apply for post-graduation work permits, allowing them to work in Canada for up to three years.
- Permanent Residence: The university’s location in Saskatchewan provides pathways to Canadian permanent residence through provincial nominee programs.
- Career Services: International students have access to career services, including job search assistance, resume building, and interview preparation.
- Entrepreneurial Opportunities: Graduates interested in entrepreneurship can explore startup visa programs.
- Alumni Network: The university’s alumni network offers valuable connections for career development.
- Further Education: Graduates can pursue further studies at the University of Saskatchewan or other Canadian institutions.
These opportunities reflect the university’s commitment to empowering international graduates and facilitating their successful transition into the Canadian workforce.