The total service fee for this program:
Pre payment for this program:
Due to the impossibility of foreign currency payments for users residing in Iran, if you are applying for study admission in this program, before pressing the ‘Apply NOW‘ button, contact the support through the Call button below and after To get your suitable solution, proceed to upload the required documents.
Studying Bachelor’s in Kinesiology and Education at University of Saskatchewan in Canada:
The Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology/Bachelor of Education Combined Program has undergone a transformation and seamless integration for the academic year 2020-2021. This five-year program is tailored for individuals with a goal to instruct physical education at the secondary level. Students enrolled in this combined program will enjoy the advantages of being part of both the Colleges of Education and Kinesiology throughout the entire five-year duration.
- Duration: 5 years
- Degree awarded by: University of Saskatchewan
- Admission criteria: High school Degree
- Language of instruction: English
- Application fee: 90
- Tuition fee per year: 31,526
- Currency: Canadian dollar
- The Nature of Life
- Functional Basis of Physical Activity
- How Body Moves
- Literature and Composition Reading Poetry
- Introduction to Education
- Elementary Calculus
- Classroom teacher
- Curriculum designer
- Education consultant
- Certified fitness appraiser
- Athletic therapist
- A completed application form
- Copies of transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency
English language requirements:
If your first language is not English, you may have to prove proficiency in English before admission.
|Cambridge C1 Advanced||176|
Note: At the University of Saskatchewan, instruction is conducted exclusively in the English language. In the event that prospective students do not meet the prescribed language proficiency thresholds, an alternative path to admission is extended through enrollment in a program facilitated by the Language Center.
Deadlines and intakes:
Fall (September 2023):
- February 15, 2023
- Documents due: March 1, 2023
FREE VISA SERVICE
One of our very suitable solutions for applicants is to provide free visa services to study in this field from a pleasant country. If you need to receive free visa services, let us know your request
University & General Expenses
The University of Saskatchewan offers a variety of accommodation options for students, both on and off-campus. Below is a detailed table outlining the types of accommodation and their approximate costs:
|Type of Accommodation||Approximate Cost (per academic year)|
|On-Campus Residence||$6,000 – $11,000|
|Shared Housing (Off-Campus)||$4,000 – $6,000|
|Apartments (Off-Campus)||$6,000 – $10,000|
|Homestay (Off-Campus)||$7,000 – $10,000|
On-campus residence options include traditional dormitories and modern apartments, providing a range of choices to suit different preferences. Off-campus housing can be more cost-effective, with shared housing, apartments, and homestay options.
It’s important to note that costs may vary depending on factors such as the specific residence or location. Additionally, financial aid and scholarships are available to help offset these costs.
The University of Saskatchewan provides valuable support to international students after graduation, ensuring a smooth transition to the workforce. Here’s a detailed list of post-graduation opportunities:
- Work Permits: Eligible graduates can apply for post-graduation work permits, allowing them to work in Canada for up to three years.
- Permanent Residence: The university’s location in Saskatchewan provides pathways to Canadian permanent residence through provincial nominee programs.
- Career Services: International students have access to career services, including job search assistance, resume building, and interview preparation.
- Entrepreneurial Opportunities: Graduates interested in entrepreneurship can explore startup visa programs.
- Alumni Network: The university’s alumni network offers valuable connections for career development.
- Further Education: Graduates can pursue further studies at the University of Saskatchewan or other Canadian institutions.
These opportunities reflect the university’s commitment to empowering international graduates and facilitating their successful transition into the Canadian workforce.