The total service fee for this program:
Pre payment for this program:
Due to the impossibility of foreign currency payments for users residing in Iran, if you are applying for study admission in this program, before pressing the ‘Apply NOW‘ button, contact the support through the Call button below and after To get your suitable solution, proceed to upload the required documents.
Studying Bachelor’s in Accounting at University of Saskatchewan in Canada:
Accounting, the craft of quantifying, disseminating, and elucidating fiscal operations, occasionally denoted as ‘the dialect of commerce,’ necessitates the orchestration of numerical data and interpersonal engagements to ascertain the monetary well-being of an entity.
The Accounting curriculum is meticulously structured to furnish students with the essential acumen in general, business, and accounting realms, equipping them for a prosperous trajectory as adept accountants. Given the ever-evolving nature of the accounting sphere, all students within this discipline will be adeptly versed in the art of perennial knowledge refinement, ensuring their continued advancement in their professional odysseys.
- Duration: 4 years
- Degree awarded by: University of Saskatchewan
- Admission criteria: High school Degree
- Language of instruction: English
- Application fee: 90
- Tuition fee per year: 36,826
- Currency: Canadian dollar
- Business Communication
- Introduction to Business
- Foundations of Business Statistics
- Introduction to Organizational Behaviour
- Mathematical Analysis for Business and Economics
- Introduction to Marketing
- Budget analyst
- Investment analyst
- Taxation specialist
- Assurance associate
- A completed application form
- Copies of transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency
English language requirements:
If your first language is not English, you may have to prove proficiency in English before admission.
|Cambridge C1 Advanced||176|
Note: At the University of Saskatchewan, instruction is conducted exclusively in the English language. In the event that prospective students do not meet the prescribed language proficiency thresholds, an alternative path to admission is extended through enrollment in a program facilitated by the Language Center.
Deadlines and intakes:
Winter (January 2024):
- Sep 1, 2023
- Documents due: Oct 1, 2023
Spring (May 2024):
- Feb 1, 2024
- Documents due: Mar 1, 2024
Summer (July 2024):
- Mar 1, 2024
- Documents due: Apr 1, 2024
Fall (September 2024):
- May 1, 2024
- Documents due: Jun 1, 2024
Winter (January 2025):
- Sep 1, 2024
- Documents due: Oct 1, 2024
FREE VISA SERVICE
One of our very suitable solutions for applicants is to provide free visa services to study in this field from a pleasant country. If you need to receive free visa services, let us know your request
University & General Expenses
The University of Saskatchewan offers a variety of accommodation options for students, both on and off-campus. Below is a detailed table outlining the types of accommodation and their approximate costs:
|Type of Accommodation||Approximate Cost (per academic year)|
|On-Campus Residence||$6,000 – $11,000|
|Shared Housing (Off-Campus)||$4,000 – $6,000|
|Apartments (Off-Campus)||$6,000 – $10,000|
|Homestay (Off-Campus)||$7,000 – $10,000|
On-campus residence options include traditional dormitories and modern apartments, providing a range of choices to suit different preferences. Off-campus housing can be more cost-effective, with shared housing, apartments, and homestay options.
It’s important to note that costs may vary depending on factors such as the specific residence or location. Additionally, financial aid and scholarships are available to help offset these costs.
The University of Saskatchewan provides valuable support to international students after graduation, ensuring a smooth transition to the workforce. Here’s a detailed list of post-graduation opportunities:
- Work Permits: Eligible graduates can apply for post-graduation work permits, allowing them to work in Canada for up to three years.
- Permanent Residence: The university’s location in Saskatchewan provides pathways to Canadian permanent residence through provincial nominee programs.
- Career Services: International students have access to career services, including job search assistance, resume building, and interview preparation.
- Entrepreneurial Opportunities: Graduates interested in entrepreneurship can explore startup visa programs.
- Alumni Network: The university’s alumni network offers valuable connections for career development.
- Further Education: Graduates can pursue further studies at the University of Saskatchewan or other Canadian institutions.
These opportunities reflect the university’s commitment to empowering international graduates and facilitating their successful transition into the Canadian workforce.