The total service fee for this program:
Pre payment for this program:
Due to the impossibility of foreign currency payments for users residing in Iran, if you are applying for study admission in this program, before pressing the ‘Apply NOW‘ button, contact the support through the Call button below and after To get your suitable solution, proceed to upload the required documents.
Studying Bachelor’s in Finance at University of Manitoba in Canada:
Embark on a dynamic journey into the world of finance with a Bachelor’s in Finance at University of Manitoba. This program equips you with the knowledge and skills essential for navigating the intricate landscape of financial markets, investments, and corporate finance.
- Duration: 4 years
- Degree awarded by: University of Manitoba
- Admission criteria: High school Degree
- Language of instruction: English
- Application fee: 120
- Tuition fee per year: 19,300
- Currency: CAD
Note: The annual tuition fee is 19,300, but if the number of course credit hours changes, the tuition fee will also change
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Personal Financial Planning
- Investment Banking
- Security Analysis
- Real Estate Investments
- Financial Analyst
- Investment Banker
- Financial Planner
- Risk Manager
- Portfolio Manager
- Financial Controller
- Completed application form
- Official high school transcripts
- English proficiency scores
English language requirements:
If your primary language is not English, you must demonstrate your proficiency in the use of the English language by meeting any of the options listed below.
|Cambridge Assessment English||180|
Deadlines and intakes:
- Applications open: Early October
- Application deadline: March 1
- Applications open: Early November
- Application deadline: March 15
FREE VISA SERVICE
One of our very suitable solutions for applicants is to provide free visa services to study in this field from a pleasant country. If you need to receive free visa services, let us know your request
University & General Expenses
The University of Manitoba offers various accommodation options for students, ensuring a comfortable and convenient stay during their academic journey. Here’s a detailed breakdown of the accommodation types and their respective prices:
|Accommodation Type||Price Range (per month)|
|On-Campus Housing||$500 – $1,200|
|Off-Campus Apartments||$700 – $1,500|
|Homestays||$600 – $1,000|
|Room in Shared House||$400 – $800|
|Private Rentals||$800 – $1,800|
On-Campus Housing: The university provides a range of on-campus options, including dormitories and apartments, with prices varying based on room type and amenities.
Off-Campus Apartments: Many students prefer to rent apartments off-campus, offering more independence and a wide price range depending on location and size.
Homestays: Staying with a local family provides cultural immersion, and prices depend on the family’s location and offerings.
Room in Shared House: Sharing a house with other students is a cost-effective option.
Private Rentals: Some students opt for private apartments or condos, which can be more expensive but offer greater privacy.
The University of Manitoba values its international students and offers various post-graduation pathways to help them transition smoothly into their professional careers. Here’s a detailed list of options:
- Post-Graduate Work Permit (PGWP): International graduates may apply for a PGWP, allowing them to work in Canada for up to three years. This provides valuable work experience and a chance to explore the Canadian job market.
- Express Entry System: Graduates eligible for Express Entry may seek permanent residence in Canada. Education and work experience in Manitoba can enhance their CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System) score.
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP): Manitoba’s PNP is an option for graduates to secure permanent residency based on their skills and connections to the province.
- PhD Graduate Stream: International graduates with a Ph.D. from Manitoba can apply for permanent residency through this stream.
- Job Search Support: The university’s career services assist graduates in finding employment opportunities, including co-op programs and job fairs.
These options underline the University of Manitoba’s commitment to supporting international students in building successful careers in Canada.