The total service fee for this program:
Pre payment for this program:
Due to the impossibility of foreign currency payments for users residing in Iran, if you are applying for study admission in this program, before pressing the ‘Apply NOW‘ button, contact the support through the Call button below and after To get your suitable solution, proceed to upload the required documents.
Studying Bachelor’s in Environmental Governance at University of Guelph in Canada:
The Environmental Governance Major acquaints students with opportunities and implementations of environmental governance within Canada and on a global scale. It equips students with fundamental proficiencies derived from geography and political science and augments their knowledge base through a diverse array of social science and humanities courses. Participants in this program can expect to develop a robust grounding in the intricate processes and mechanisms governing environmental changes.
They will also delve into the geographical, political, and economic influences that mold environmental governance worldwide. The curriculum will expose them to innovative methodologies and illustrative case studies, while simultaneously granting the flexibility to tailor their elective courses to focus on Indigenous peoples and governance, environmental advocacy and communication, and the intricacies of environmental politics. Graduates from this program will find themselves well-prepared for careers in the public sector, environmental non-governmental organizations, non-profits, and the private sector.
- Duration: 3-4 years
- Degree awarded by: University of Guelph
- Admission criteria: High school Degree
- Language of instruction: English
- Application fee: 90
- Tuition fee per year: $35,433
- Currency: Canadian dollar
- Introductory Microeconomics
- Human Impact on the Environment
- Earth: Hazards and Global Change
- Environment, Justice and Society
- Climate and the Biophysical Environment
- Policy advisor
- Environmental lawyer
- Project manager
- Sustainability coordinator
- Outdoor educator
- Completed Application Form
- Academic Transcripts
- Standardized Tests like SAT or ACT (If needed)
- English language proficiency
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Intent or Personal Statement
- Resume/CV (If required)
English language requirements:
If you are in need of demonstrating your English Proficiency, you will be mandated to do so if English is not your principal or initial language.
|Cambridge English Language test||176|
Deadlines and intakes:
Entry Semester: Fall
- Application Deadline: May 1
- Document Deadline: June 1
- Application Deadline: November 15
- Document Deadline: December 1
Entry Semester: Summer
- Application Deadline: March 15
- Document Deadline: April 1
FREE VISA SERVICE
One of our very suitable solutions for applicants is to provide free visa services to study in this field from a pleasant country. If you need to receive free visa services, let us know your request
University & General Expenses
The University of Guelph provides a variety of accommodation options for students, ensuring a comfortable and convenient living experience. Here are the main types of on-campus housing:
|Residence Type||Description||Price (Approx.)|
|Traditional||Single or double rooms with shared facilities.||$6,000 – $9,000 per academic year|
|Suite-Style||Private bedrooms with shared common areas.||$8,000 – $12,000 per academic year|
|Apartment-Style||Private bedrooms and kitchen facilities.||$9,000 – $15,000 per academic year|
|Townhouses||Private bedrooms and full kitchens.||$10,000 – $18,000 per academic year|
Off-campus housing is also popular among students, with rental costs varying based on location and amenities. On-campus accommodations include meal plans and easy access to campus facilities, promoting a vibrant social environment. It’s recommended to apply early to secure your preferred housing option.
For international students, the University of Guelph offers a range of resources and opportunities after graduation, ensuring a smooth transition into the professional world. Here’s what you can expect:
- Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP): As an international student, you can apply for a PGWP, allowing you to work in Canada for up to three years after completing your studies. This provides valuable work experience and a chance to explore career opportunities.
- Job Search Support: The university offers career services that assist in resume building, interview preparation, and job search strategies. These resources help you navigate the Canadian job market.
- Co-op and Internship Programs: Guelph has strong connections with various industries, offering co-op and internship opportunities. These programs provide hands-on experience in your field of study.
- Networking: The university hosts networking events and connects students with alumni and industry professionals, fostering valuable connections for future career prospects.
- Further Education: Guelph’s strong academic reputation can open doors to further studies, including graduate programs and research opportunities.
With these opportunities, international graduates from the University of Guelph can embark on successful and fulfilling careers, either in Canada or globally.