The total service fee for this program:
Pre payment for this program:
Due to the impossibility of foreign currency payments for users residing in Iran, if you are applying for study admission in this program, before pressing the ‘Apply NOW‘ button, contact the support through the Call button below and after To get your suitable solution, proceed to upload the required documents.
Studying Master in International Affairs at Carleton University in Canada:
Carleton University in Canada is home to the renowned Norman Paterson School of International Affairs (NPSIA), offering a “Master in International Affairs” program that stands as a leader in its field. NPSIA has earned an international reputation for its commitment to providing comprehensive interdisciplinary training, enabling students to grasp the complexities of international issues and policies within the ever-evolving global landscape. The program encompasses expertise in various domains, including conflict resolution and security, terrorism and intelligence, international trade and finance, and international governance and development. NPSIA holds the distinction of being the sole Canadian full member of the Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs, demonstrating a dedication to preparing students for success in the 21st-century global workforce.
- Duration: 1-2 years
- Degree awarded by: Carleton University
- Admission criteria: Bachelor’s Degree
- Language of instruction: English
- Application fee: 120
- Tuition fee per year: 15,308 – 28,708
- Currency: Canadian dollar
- Research Design and Methods for International Affairs
- Statistical Analysis for International Affairs
- International Policymaking in Canada: Structure and Process
- Law and International Affairs
- International Aspects of Economic Development
- Economics of Conflict
- Economics for Defence and Security
- Economics of Security and Intelligence
- Diplomat/Foreign Service Officer
- Policy Analyst
- International Relations Specialist
- Security and Intelligence Analyst
- Trade and Economic Analyst
- Development Consultant
- Environmental Policy Advisor
- Human Rights Advocate
- Completed application form
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Copies of your academic transcript(s) and degree certificate(s)
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Referee Contact Information
- Statement of Intent
- Writing Sample
- GMAT, GRE & Other test score(s)
- Funding Sponsorship
English language requirements:
If English is not your native language, you can prove your language proficiency by:
|Canadian Academic English Language Test (CAEL, CAEL-CE)||70|
|TOEFL iBT (including iBT Home Edition)||86|
|Pearson Test of English (PTE) (Academic)||60|
Deadlines and intakes:
- Entry Terms: Fall
- Fall Application Deadline: January 31
FREE VISA SERVICE
One of our very suitable solutions for applicants is to provide free visa services to study in this field from a pleasant country. If you need to receive free visa services, let us know your request
University & General Expenses
Carleton University offers a variety of on-campus housing options, ensuring that students have a comfortable and convenient place to call home during their academic journey. Here’s an overview of the accommodation types and their approximate costs:
|Accommodation Type||Approximate Cost (per academic year)|
|Residence Halls||$7,000 – $13,000|
|Traditional Single Room||$7,000 – $9,000|
|Traditional Double Room||$6,000 – $8,000|
|Suite-Style Accommodations||$9,000 – $14,000|
|Apartment-Style Housing||$9,000 – $16,000|
Please note: The prices may vary depending on the specific residence hall and the amenities provided.
Living on campus not only offers proximity to classes but also fosters a vibrant student community, making it an enriching part of the university experience.
Carleton University in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, is dedicated to preparing its graduates for successful and fulfilling careers. After graduation, Carleton alumni benefit from a range of support services and opportunities:
- Career Services: Carleton offers career counseling, job search assistance, and networking opportunities to help graduates secure their dream jobs.
- Alumni Network: Joining a global network of alumni provides valuable connections and mentorship opportunities.
- Further Education: Many graduates pursue postgraduate studies at renowned institutions, building on the strong academic foundation provided by Carleton.
- Entrepreneurship: Carleton encourages entrepreneurship and offers resources for alumni interested in starting their own businesses.
- Community Engagement: Graduates often give back to their communities through volunteer work, leveraging the skills and values instilled during their time at Carleton.
Carleton University’s commitment to its graduates extends beyond graduation day, fostering a lifelong connection and support system.