The total service fee for this program:
Pre payment for this program:
Due to the impossibility of foreign currency payments for users residing in Iran, if you are applying for study admission in this program, before pressing the ‘Apply NOW‘ button, contact the support through the Call button below and after To get your suitable solution, proceed to upload the required documents.
Studying Bachelor’s in Neuroscience and Mental Health at Carleton University in Canada:
The realm of Neuroscience stands as a burgeoning and captivating scientific domain, endeavoring to unravel the intricate neural processes that underpin multifaceted functions like motion, perception, recollection, sentiment, awareness, and cogitation. Within their esteemed faculty and among our erudite scholars, Neuroscience harbors a profound fascination for the interplay between cerebral diseases and mental well-being. Their research is conspicuously fixated on a spectrum of maladies, encompassing depression, Parkinson’s ailment, obesity, Alzheimer’s affliction, and the consequences of cerebral trauma.
- Duration: 4 years
- Degree awarded by: Carleton University
- Admission criteria: High school Degree
- Language of instruction: English
- Application fee: 100
- Tuition fee per year: 31,808
- Currency: Canadian dollar
- Neuroscience of Mental Health and Neurological Disease
- Introduction to Research Methods in Neuroscience
- Introduction to Statistics in Neuroscience
- Fundamentals of Scientific Writing in Neuroscience
- Cellular and Molecular Neuroscience
- Neurodevelopment and Plasticity
- Data Analysis in Neuroscience I
- Research Assistant
- Mental Health Technician
- Behavioral Health Specialist
- Clinical Trial Coordinator
- Health Educator
- Social Services Case Worker
- High School Diploma
- Academic Prerequisites: You’ll need to have completed specific high school courses or their equivalent, depending on the program you’re applying for.
- Standardized Tests like SAT or ACT (If needed)
- English language proficiency
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Intent or Personal Statement
- Resume/CV (If required)
English language requirements:
If your first language is not English, you may have to prove proficiency in English before admission.
|Cambridge English Language test||176|
Deadlines and intakes:
- September: The direct application for international students opens
- October: October 15, 2023 – Deadline for international students to apply for the January 2024 term
- November: November 15, 2023 – Deadline for students to apply for the January 2024 term
- December: Early admission period begins.
March 1, 2024 – Application deadline for students applying to:
- Bachelor of Architectural Studies
- Bachelor of Industrial Design
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Interactive Multimedia and Design)
- Bachelor of Music
- Bachelor of Social Work
April: April 1, 2024 – Main deadline to apply for international students (whose transcripts originate outside Canada or the US).
FREE VISA SERVICE
One of our very suitable solutions for applicants is to provide free visa services to study in this field from a pleasant country. If you need to receive free visa services, let us know your request
University & General Expenses
Carleton University offers a variety of on-campus housing options, ensuring that students have a comfortable and convenient place to call home during their academic journey. Here’s an overview of the accommodation types and their approximate costs:
|Accommodation Type||Approximate Cost (per academic year)|
|Residence Halls||$7,000 – $13,000|
|Traditional Single Room||$7,000 – $9,000|
|Traditional Double Room||$6,000 – $8,000|
|Suite-Style Accommodations||$9,000 – $14,000|
|Apartment-Style Housing||$9,000 – $16,000|
Please note: The prices may vary depending on the specific residence hall and the amenities provided.
Living on campus not only offers proximity to classes but also fosters a vibrant student community, making it an enriching part of the university experience.
Carleton University in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, is dedicated to preparing its graduates for successful and fulfilling careers. After graduation, Carleton alumni benefit from a range of support services and opportunities:
- Career Services: Carleton offers career counseling, job search assistance, and networking opportunities to help graduates secure their dream jobs.
- Alumni Network: Joining a global network of alumni provides valuable connections and mentorship opportunities.
- Further Education: Many graduates pursue postgraduate studies at renowned institutions, building on the strong academic foundation provided by Carleton.
- Entrepreneurship: Carleton encourages entrepreneurship and offers resources for alumni interested in starting their own businesses.
- Community Engagement: Graduates often give back to their communities through volunteer work, leveraging the skills and values instilled during their time at Carleton.
Carleton University’s commitment to its graduates extends beyond graduation day, fostering a lifelong connection and support system.