The total service fee for this program:
Pre payment for this program:
Due to the impossibility of foreign currency payments for users residing in Iran, if you are applying for study admission in this program, before pressing the ‘Apply NOW‘ button, contact the support through the Call button below and after To get your suitable solution, proceed to upload the required documents.
Studying Bachelor’s in Global Law and Social Justice at Carleton University in Canada:
Pursuing a Bachelor’s in Global Law and Social Justice at Carleton University in Canada delves into the significant role of law in governing global identities and addressing global challenges. In the late twentieth and early twenty-first centuries, law has emerged as a pivotal tool for both conceptualizing and regulating global issues and identities. This specialization spotlights this vital aspect of globalization, offering students insights into the institutional frameworks, objectives, and historical context of global law. The curriculum encompasses diverse topics such as immigration, trade, human rights, and armed conflict, equipping students to comprehend and engage with critical global issues from a legal and social justice perspective.
- Duration: 4 years
- Degree awarded by: Carleton University
- Admission criteria: High school Degree
- Language of instruction: English
- Application fee: 100
- Tuition fee per year: 36,215
- Currency: Canadian dollar
- Right to the City
- Racialization, Racism and Human Rights
- Culture, Religion, and Women’s Human Rights
- Children’s Rights
- Histories of Persecution and Genocide
- Social, Economic and Cultural Rights
- Global Environmental Justice
- Public Health and Human Rights
- International Human Rights Advocate
- Immigration Lawyer
- Global Policy Analyst
- Legal Researcher
- International Trade Consultant
- Conflict Mediator
- Humanitarian Law Specialist
- High School Diploma
- Academic Prerequisites: You’ll need to have completed specific high school courses or their equivalent, depending on the program you’re applying for.
- Standardized Tests like SAT or ACT (If needed)
- English language proficiency
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Intent or Personal Statement
- Resume/CV (If required)
English language requirements:
If your first language is not English, you may have to prove proficiency in English before admission.
|Cambridge English Language test||176|
Deadlines and intakes:
- September: The direct application for international students opens
- October: October 15, 2023 – Deadline for international students to apply for the January 2024 term
- November: November 15, 2023 – Deadline for students to apply for the January 2024 term
- December: Early admission period begins.
March 1, 2024 – Application deadline for students applying to:
- Bachelor of Architectural Studies
- Bachelor of Industrial Design
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Interactive Multimedia and Design)
- Bachelor of Music
- Bachelor of Social Work
April: April 1, 2024 – Main deadline to apply for international students (whose transcripts originate outside Canada or the US).
FREE VISA SERVICE
One of our very suitable solutions for applicants is to provide free visa services to study in this field from a pleasant country. If you need to receive free visa services, let us know your request
University & General Expenses
Carleton University offers a variety of on-campus housing options, ensuring that students have a comfortable and convenient place to call home during their academic journey. Here’s an overview of the accommodation types and their approximate costs:
|Accommodation Type||Approximate Cost (per academic year)|
|Residence Halls||$7,000 – $13,000|
|Traditional Single Room||$7,000 – $9,000|
|Traditional Double Room||$6,000 – $8,000|
|Suite-Style Accommodations||$9,000 – $14,000|
|Apartment-Style Housing||$9,000 – $16,000|
Please note: The prices may vary depending on the specific residence hall and the amenities provided.
Living on campus not only offers proximity to classes but also fosters a vibrant student community, making it an enriching part of the university experience.
Carleton University in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, is dedicated to preparing its graduates for successful and fulfilling careers. After graduation, Carleton alumni benefit from a range of support services and opportunities:
- Career Services: Carleton offers career counseling, job search assistance, and networking opportunities to help graduates secure their dream jobs.
- Alumni Network: Joining a global network of alumni provides valuable connections and mentorship opportunities.
- Further Education: Many graduates pursue postgraduate studies at renowned institutions, building on the strong academic foundation provided by Carleton.
- Entrepreneurship: Carleton encourages entrepreneurship and offers resources for alumni interested in starting their own businesses.
- Community Engagement: Graduates often give back to their communities through volunteer work, leveraging the skills and values instilled during their time at Carleton.
Carleton University’s commitment to its graduates extends beyond graduation day, fostering a lifelong connection and support system.